Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Client: You, the individual, organization or business that is contracting with SEOSydneyServices.com.au
- Client’s Web Site: The website whose page(s) you wish SEOSydneyServices.com.au to perform SEO on.
- SEO Services: SEO analysis, recommendations, actions, and reports supplied by SEOSydneyServices.com.au to the Client and all incidental work
Our SEO Services include all services displayed on SEOSydneyServices.com.au or offered privately to each client. SEOSydneyServices.com.au SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes: 1) to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and 2) to drive targeted online traffic to the site.
SEO services will include (but are not limited to):
- Research keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms.
- Obtaining “back links” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity.
- Editing and/or optimization of text for various html tags, META data, page titles, and page text as necessary.
- Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
- Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
- Create traffic and ranking reports and any associated pages showing rankings in the major search engines.
Client must acknowledge the following with respect to services:
- No other SEO company, web developer or webmaster is performing SEO on Client’s web site while SEOSydneyServices.com.au is.
- All fees are non-refundable
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- com.au has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, SEOSydneyServices.com.au does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. However, if SEOSydneyServices.com.au fails to increase traffic to the Client’s site after four months of services, SEOSydneyServices.com.au will continue SEO services at no added cost to the Client until agreed traffic increase percentage is met.
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. SEOSydneyService.com.au does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
- com.au is not responsible for changes made to the Client’s web site by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s web site.
We reserve the right to suspend or discontinue the availability of any service at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
You are engaging us, as an independent contractor to perform work as described in the service(s) you have purchased. To perform these tasks access is required to your website and hosting account. By purchasing a product or service via this site you give authorization to access and modify the directories, files and database of your website and hosting account.
For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
- Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- Client authorizes SEOSydneyServices.com.au to use of all Client logos, trademarks, web site images, etc., for use in creating informational pages and any other uses as deemed necessary for search engine positioning and optimization.
- If Client’s website is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. SEOSydneyServices.com.au can create site content at additional cost to the Client.
We take no responsibility for your legal interests, therefore it is the client’s responsibility to ensure that information supplied complies with copyright law and you have permission to publish your selected information.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall we (nor any of our authorised representatives) be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence or other legal theory with respect to the website, any services provided or purchased, for any lost profits or special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever.
Cancellation & Refunds
Cancellation of any monthly recurring service can occur at anytime after your first 1 month (30 days) of service. No refunds are available after your purchased package or service has been started, unless otherwise specified in any authorized promotional materials and marketing campaigns.
Promotions & Advertising
Promotional offers for SEOSydneyServices.com.au or partners may be sent together with email reports. We also reserve the right to display third party advertisements on the website. This website contains some affiliate links to businesses we have used and would recommend.
Pricing & Payments
All prices appearing on this site are subject to change without notice. If pricing changes affect subscriptions or ongoing charges clients will notified via their nominated email account with a minimum of 2 weeks notice.
We reserve the right to refuse service to any website or individual. We do not accept websites that contain offensive, pornographic, hateful or malicious content.
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that collected by this site and provided for purchased services, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal information collection
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with website newsletters and competitions
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of purchasing services
- information supplied for the administration of services
- any other information that you send to SEOSydneyServices.com.au
Using Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish personal information that you submit for publication
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send you statements, invoices and reports
- Collect payments from you
- Send newsletters and relevant information
Where we disclose your personal information to sub-contractors for these purposes, the sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
All communications/correspondences is generally done via emails. It is client’s responsibility to keep us updated with their relevant email addresses.
Updating this statement
We may update this statement by posting a new version on this website without notification. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.